29.5.13

Hey you, hello again!

So, after this looooooong time, hello again blog world!

I've been busy with my college stuff this past months so I don't have any time to update my post.

Why I randomly open this blank page again? Cause I simply trapped on my holy-lonely-day. ITB always finished the curriculums earlier than another campus so I don't have friends to hang out with.



Well, my life changed.
I think I succeeded doing my adaptions in college life. Happy enough knowing that I'm surrounded by people who love me and has almost the same vision with me. I survived in my faculty this past two semesters and I didn't think that God put me in the wrong faculty like I did before. I'm blessed to be in my faculty, to be in my campus, to be among of my new friends. I will tell ya later about my new friends btw.




He officially got his law degree in Padjajaran University last February with a satisfying IPK. I'm a proud girlfriend:-)
Aaaaaand now he got a job in Jakarta which means we're in a long distance relationship again, but with an opposite situation, me in Bandung and he in Jakarta. Miss him a lot at the first time separated, but now I can handle it like I've done before. 

I'm recently engrossed with my thoughts, I always be in different worlds with him. A world that I never got in before. When I'm still on highschool, he is enjoying his college life, and now when I finally entered my college life, he moved to the new one. This. This makes me, sometimes, feels like this is too hard to get trough. Man! I don't even know what people doing in his world. But, one thing I know, if God wants this relationship last, we will find lots of ways to make it last forever. Thankyou for your understanding all this time. Thankyou for the time you gave for me among your works. Sorry if I being spoiled and selfish lately. I just want to spend a lot of time with you, but yeah I know this is an immature thought. I will always trying and trying to understand what you doing now. I'm trying understand your world. Trust me, I won't give up on you, just let me take my chance to keep trying until I can:-)

No comments: