12.1.13

New year post

Hello blank page! Happy 2013!
Pardon me if I take too long to write above you wholeheartedly like i used to be looooooong time ago.

So, if you read my last post, its kinda hard to touch the finish line on my first semester in college life. On the last 2 weeks on December, lecturers burden me (and my friends absolutely) with those fuckin final tasks, quizzes and exams. I felt like that is the hardest weeks of my life ever. I suddenly got tired of every single college stuff. Those tasks and exams didn't let my brain to even take a little break. Too much pain on my head and tada! Tears rolled down on my face. How weak I am.

But hell yeah I succeed.

Now, I'm on my holiday and can't stop thanking God because under His blessing, my achievement index exceed my goal.


So, I spent my 1 month holiday went to Puncak for 3 days and the rest is watching TV serials in front of this screen.
Some days ago, when I watched Glee S4, suddenly I realized what is my biggest dream. I found the reason why on my 18th year of my life, when I finally got into my college-comes-true, I have no idea what will I do after I graduated in the next 4 years. Why I have no idea when people ask my chimera about my job.

To be honest, I still doubt about this.
Do I have to live this dream or......leave it?

No comments: