11.6.13

Ke tiga kalinya



Hello, let me know if you hear me
Hello, if you want to be near
Let me know
And I'll never let you go

Hey love
When you ask what I feel, I say love
When you ask how I know
I say trust

It's every little thing you do
That makes me fall in love with you
There isn't a way that I can show you
Ever since I've come to know you
It's every little thing you say
That makes me wanna feel this way
There's not a thing that I can point to
'Cause it's every little thing you do


Until I write this post, I don't understand yet why God bring us together, why God put you in my life.
A lot of guy who's better than you out there.
More wise than you, more mature than you, but why you?
Why you are the guy that got my attention this past years?
Why you are the guy that got my heart?

I love you so much. Hard to tell you how big this feeling is.


Ga ngerti lagi kenapa bisa sesayang ini. Ga ngerti kenapa jarak ga pernah jadi masalah buat perasaan ini.  Kerja baik-baik ya di Jakarta, aku juga belajar baik-baik disini. Sayang sekali sama kamu.
Semoga ga berhenti di tengah jalan, semoga akhir kita indah. Bakalan seneng kalo ternyata kamu beneran masa depan aku, kayak yg aku bayangin selama ini.

No comments: