25.4.12

Revence!

I wanna tell you about my irreplaceable class. My class named Revence or Rebellion of Twelve Science Two. We used 'Rebellion' to describe our class because we used to be a mischievous and reckless class. 
So, I had a brief holiday with my Revence last Friday until Sunday, after the national examination. We went to Ghina's villa at Cibodas, Puncak. 

On the way Cibodas.

Revence.......Mantap!!!!(y)

At the night. Left to right: 
After dinner, watched Indonesian Idol together, after played with the fireworks, Madrid versus Arsenal!!!

Day two, on the way Cibodas park.

At Cibodas park.


At Cibodas water fall. We need to walk about 3 or 4 km to reach the waterfall, and tada! Our effort aren't vain. The waterfall is so beautiful.

Swimming! The water was soooooooo cold.

Before on the way back to Jakarta.


I must say, this class means a lot for me. At first, I doubt will survive in science two. At first, I told almost all my friend that I will never survive in this class. At first, I hate when Ste, Rifka, or Prita suddenly yelled in the class, I hate when Dicky started make some noises and disturb all people, I affraid when Prita had a fight with Aldy, I get piqued when Putri interrupted some teachers in the lesson, I hate when Dimas get faddy in the class, and so on. But now, I dare to say that I will never regret to be a part of this reckless class. I love you all without exception guys. You guys have different characters which unknowingly has made my last year in high school so colored. I'm gonna miss you so much. Success! Take care, wherever you continue your study to reach your own dream, my prayer is always be with you all. Thanks for this 9 months. I really love you.

Don't forget me. Don't ever say goodbye.
I'll see you very soon my Revence:')

Sincerely,
Citra Bulan Astrid Theresia
12 Science 2 / 12.

No comments: