17.6.12

Bla bla

Hey.
Kinda weird to open this blank page again. I just posting some photos in the previous post. This blog seems like a tumblr page day to day.

I don't know what to write and how to describe my feeling with this keyboard.
I've been graduated from my school about 2 or 3 weeks ago. Happy enough, but still, I miss being in school. I failed at SNMPTN Undangan, my dream since 10th grader. All day crying but I must admit, my effort isn't strong enough to get this thing. I know God will be on the time so I try my luck at SNMPTN Tertulis last Tues&Wed. I've done my part and let God do the rest.

It's 3 weeks left until SIMAK and i don't even have a intention to prepare for it. Feeling exhausted to study all over again. Woke up at 7, intensif, and spent my midnight with books.

My world upside down -every little thing in my life.
Hard to describe these. Random thoughts, sensitive feeling, tangled mood. My mind being so difficult to cooperate. I know this is the second intersection. This is the pain of growing up.



Still. Don't know what to do.

No comments: